top of page

IRP Plates- Out Of State

Make a Purchase

IRP Plates- Out of State

Store/One Time Permits/Licenses Service Fee/DOT Permits

Product Details


Out of State Plates for Non CA IRP Plates

The International Registration Plan (IRP) is an option for registering commercial vehicles that allows for interstate operation under a single registration plate and registration certificate (cab card) issued by your “base” state.


Our service:

We offer IRP Plates for many jurisdictions at a low and reasonable price. Our service's includes getting new IRP plates, filling out all forms and processing the payment for IRP. IRP plates are needed for ALL Interstate vehicle that travel between 2 or more states.



Why needed:

  • You operate a 2-axle truck and either your gross vehicle weight or registered

  • gross vehicle weight is or more than 26,000 pounds

  • Your vehicle operates on 3 or more axles, regardless of weight.

  • The vehicle is used in combination when the gross vehicle weight of such combination exceeds 26,000 pounds.

  • Optional: Trucks or truck tractors, or combinations of vehicles having a gross vehicle weight of 26,000 pounds



Who Qualifies?

In order to register under the IRP, you must:

  • Establish your business in your Base Jurisdiction (State or province)

  • You must have one or more commercial vehicles in each fleet that operate interstate.



This does NOT include DMV fee- We will send a customized link for your DMV fees

bottom of page